wholesalejerseysnflforcheapest.com

Разговоры на любые темы.

#1  windqkik » Сб 18.01.2020, 11:54

While teaching a two-day Speaking Confidence program to a group of 25 government secretaries Wholesale Michael Frolik Jersey , I wanted to give them practice using their personal experience to help others. So I gave them a simple assignment to ponder over their lunch hour: Think of a lesson they'd learned in life and share that lesson with the group when they came back.

A petite woman named Judy nervously came to me as the group was disbursing. Judy begged me to excuse her from this exercise. "Please! You don't understand. I'm terrified! I can't possibly get up and speak in front of all these people," she pleaded. We talked for a few minutes and, with compassionate encouragement from me, agreed to think in a hypothetical way about the possibility of maybe doing the exercise. With a long face and a heavy heart, Judy slouched off to lunch.

When the group came back, I said, "OK Wholesale Noah Hanifin Jersey , it's time to hear your lessons learned. Who wants to go first?" To my amazement, Judy's hand shot up! "Well, Judy, come on down," I marched to the front of the room like a woman on a mission. She whipped around and, with a determined but gentle poise, she looked out at her colleagues and spoke. "After 30 years of marriage Wholesale Mike Smith Jersey , my husband left me for a younger woman, which was devastating. To make matters worse, he took all our money. So there I was alone in my mid-'50s and practically penniless. (Long, poignant pause.) But, I'm happy to say that today I am literally a millionaire. That's because, out of necessity, I learned to save and manage and invest my money. But none of you should have to learn it the way I did. So take out your pencils Wholesale Elias Lindholm Jersey , girls. I'm gonna show you how it's done!"

Judy Blew Us Away

She was funny, passionate, authentic, driven, feisty. She shared the mistakes she made, the resources she found, the lessons she learned Wholesale Travis Hamonic Jersey , the gifts she discovered-all with a magnetic power that held us transfixed. The moment she finished talking, everyone leaped up in a joyful, exuberant standing ovation.

After everyone settled down, I asked, "Judy, what on earth happened to you? An hour ago you were quivering, saying you couldn't possibly speak. Yet you've just held this room spellbound for 10 minutes. What happened?" She paused for a moment and said thoughtfully Wholesale Sean Monahan Jersey , "It never occurred to me until today that I could HELP people from up here. All my life I thought that public speaking was about following rules and performing and getting everything right. It had never occurred to me I could just stand up and help people."

As Judy discovered, all the posturing and performing is unnecessary. You need a desire to help your listeners-that's it! Any time you speak to a group, it's because you have a message that can help them. Perhaps you can spare them some pain (as Judy did), tell them about a resource they've been missing, help them take advantage of an opportunity, explain something that's been confusing them, make their jobs easier Wholesale Mikael Backlund Jersey , save them money or time, increase their efficiency, boost their morale, solve a problem, etc. The audience doesn't need to be impressed or entertained. They just need YOU and the wisdom you have to share.

As Judy learned over her lunch hour, it's about helping people.

(c) Copyright 2003, Upside Down Speaking

About The Author

Melissa Lewis turns traditional thinking about public speaking upside down to give people more comfort Wholesale TJ Brodie Jersey , confidence, and charisma in front of groups. She is a former comic actress, a certified facilitator of SPEAKING CIRCLES(r), president-elect of the National Speakers Association Kansas City Chapter, and author of the soon-to-be-released book, Upside Down Speaking. For more information, call (913) 341-1241 or visit .

MelissaUDS@
Watch The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9 by MILO now! In order to watching for free Wholesale Mark Giordano Jersey , you can click the link now!
Watch The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9 now! This is an stimulating show for all of us that will certainly give us true happiness. I also know that you have been interested for this. If you are too ready for The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9, then you don’t have to uncomfortable . Well, don’t make your head break just for that because we have this just for you, for FREE. We are not doing this all the time but we just feel the need of doing so this time. Why? We are just being good. We will provide you the FULL VIDEO of The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9. Have fun!
It is continuously great to fill your day with smiles as this The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9 hits the big screens today. In fact, The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9 just one of the best shows you could have today. Many people around the sphere are getting habituated into it. And be sure to be one of them! Why? Because this The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9 will truly provide you a rocking day!
I like looking this series for myself . Every week I am always excited to experience another part of The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9. In fact, not only me, but also many people around the realm are getting habituated into it. Therefore Wholesale Matthew Tkachuk Jersey , be sure to watch this now while The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9 is hot.
So, don’t waste your time waiting because the excitement are getting more interesting. Watch The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9 now! This is a wonderful show for all of us. We are here to make your life happier. This is just a fantastic show. Watch The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9 now!

WATCH FULL EPISODE HERE >>> The X Factor Season 1 Episode 9

The Glorious Trend of Print Banner In New Year Marketing Articles | January 28, 2011
Vinyl banners have emerged to be amongst the hottest trends in 2011. That is why print banner industry offers you cheap banner along with cheap custom stickers including full color bumper stickers printing.

. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NCAA Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NBA Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NBA Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys
windqkik
постоялец

Аватара
спонсор